With the glue set on the Head Gun Inner and Bezel Inner, I added the two Antenna Support pieces. To keep the pieces aligned, I bolted them onto the aluminum channel pieces prior to adding them and then slotted them into place. I am glad I did as the width for the channel pieces was about 1mm too narrow on the Head Base and Internal Real Left and Rear Right pieces. I sanded them gently to fit then glued the Antenna Support pieces. I applied a bit more glue when the first batch had set to make the joint nice and strong.
I glueg in the remaining two Side Support pieces so they are flush against the cutout in the Inner Bezel.